The handbag is produced entirely in Italy, by Veneto artisans with whom direct relations already exist.
• Outer shell is made fully of leather (both exotic and not)
• Inside lining in chamois or lamb napa
• Gutterman or Rifil thread
• Certified galvanized brass findings
• YKK zipper is a double-sided continuous chain of certified galvanized, brushed brass
• Rough, bridged-sliders without logo (to be galvanized, as accessories)
• Pull tabs
• attached to slider body using D-rings/ Equestrian screw-pins
• in leather
• or to be customized according to collection
• Rope used on the inside of the handle (no rubber)
• Polished edges where handle is seemed
• 4/5 feet for each handbag in brass, branded with logo
• Custom leather accessories where the handle is attached to the handbag
• Internal pocket with leather-framed zipper
• Two open interior pockets with contrast trim
• Kit consisting of one certificate holder and one credit card holder
• May also include a mini purse with strap and lobster clasp (where appropriate)
• Courtesy cloth bag with logo
All accessories shown in FVCINA brand products are new concepts, designed and developed solely as a function of the FVCINA brand to give continuity to the forms and refinement to the product. All parts are machined with the use of advanced technologies (Not molded, cast or imported) in semi precious and precious metals (brass, bronze, silver, gold) with embellishments of certified precious stones (diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, rubies, aquamarine, turquoise etc.), where required by the collection.
The padlocks are manufactured in brass only, customized with graphics and drawings as needed, keys included.
The keys will be hung on a strap with a matching bell.
Padlocks serving as pendants on bracelets will be included in the catalog as spare parts at an appropriate price.